Friday, September 30

EOS Blytheye (New Adult) Grey Review


Hi!  I finally have finished my review for these grey lens!  Took longer than it should have, but at least it's done. (:

Fobby Barbie.com:  FobbyBarbie.com is a really great online store to purchase circle lens.  Their prices are great, and they have a decent selection.  Also their shipping is really quick, and they have excellent customer service!

Pictures:

Model:

Stock Photo:



Vials:
Lens:
Close up:
Natural Light


Sorry I have no flash at the moment, but I will when I buy my new camera... eventually. :P


Color/Design: 3.5/5  The design of these lenses is very intricate.  You can truly see the detail in the design, which I do like. Also, the color is extremely vibrant, a little too much for my taste.  I prefer more natural lens.  The color of my eyes barely darkens the actual color of these lenses.  I think they make me look too catlike and it kind of scares me.  Not for everyday use in my opinion.

Enlargement: 4.5/5  These lenses are 14.2mm.  As you can tell they are very enlarging, but when I wear both, they don’t seem as enlarging.  I think this is mainly due to the color of these lenses.

Comfort: 3.5/5  For me, these lens are not very comfortable compared to other lenses I own.  I actually can feel them on my eyes most of the time.  They can also get very drying after awhile and I usually have to put eye drops a few times throughout the time I am wearing them.  I’d say I can wear these lenses for about 6 hours.

Overall: 4/5  Although I’m not a big fan of these lens, they are not all that bad.  I am just use to a more natural look.  When I wear these lens, I must wear makeup as well (they look less creepy). 


3 comments:

  1. If I had 20/20 vision I would buy circle lenses :(
    i'll wait till i get lasik :D then i can be pretty and fun like you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wear them because i'm blind. lolol.
    They have prescription. o-o

    ReplyDelete
  3. these lenses are quite light, aren't they? They look quite exotic on you :) I also prefer more natural lenses so I went and got the GEO Super Nudy in grey (haven't opened them yet though!).

    Cute blog ^^

    ReplyDelete